brightonSouth Downs Gravity Tour
Our gravity tour is for those that are happy slogging it up the hills to find the best routes down.
We’ll take you to some of our favourite singletrack spots in the South Downs and make sure every hill climb is rewarded with a great trail back down.
As with our Explorer tour, the Gravity tour can be run as a half day or full day ride with a stop for lunch.
Please note this is not a downhill or jumps tour, all trails have been chosen to suit the majority of mountain bike riders and our guides are responsible for everyone riding to their ability.
bookFull day rides include a stop for lunch. Half days can be organised to finish with a pub lunch.
Equipment NeededItems in bold are mandatory.
If you’re unsure of any of the items below please contact us prior to your ride.
- Mountain bike (available to hire*) - front suspension recommended
- Helmet (available to hire*)
- Suitable shoes and clothing for the weather and time of year - layers are a great way to stay comfortable throughout the ride. If there is a chance of rain please make sure you have a waterproof jacket.
- Water Bottle
- Snack - flapjacks, fruit, cereal bars are all good options but bring something that suits you
- Lunch - full day tours will include a stop for lunch, this is usually at a local pub but occasionally packed lunches are required. Please let us know if you have a preference when booking.
*hire available from our hire partner, Cycle Brighton.